School SLP (Speech Language Pathologist)- Hiring ASAP
Lafayette, Indiana Posted 11 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists for a school in Lafayette! Chosen candidates will be a part of a collaborative family of therapists and educators. Join our team today and help us continue our mission to positively impact the lives of children and communities across the nation!
• Hours per week: Fulltime
• Caseload details discussed on interview
• Average sized Caseload
• Multiple Disabilities
• Possess a Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology or a related discipline.
• Obtain a license and become certified to practice in state of Indiana
• Out of State Applicants must follow the requirements of reciprocity for Indiana
Please contact Brittiany Byas via phone at (770) 225-3055 or via Email at Brittiany.Byas@Soliant.com for immediate consideration.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement