Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type All Job Types
One of Soliant’s clients, a small school community located 15 minutes south of Santa Rosa, CA, is seeking a contract SLPA this school year.
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
- Work alongside 1 SLPA and 1 SLP
- Caseload determinations based on candidate experience and team's needs
We seek applicants who are personable, communicative, and are committed to the success of their students. Additional information about the District and the caseload will be shared in an interview with administrators.
- California SLPA license
Excited to send your application? Please use the form below.
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement