A School near Berkley, MI is in need of a Social Worker that can take on a full-time assignment for the arranged contract term. We are looking for a driven candidate that is passionate about student success and will be a great fit for our supportive team. If you are interested, please review the job details and apply below!
- Master’s Level Degree in School Social Work
- Active Michigan School Social Work License
- Prior school experience preferred
- Full-Time (35 hours/week)
- Caseload: K-12th
- Contract dates: ASAP- 01/13/23 (with possible extension)
- Duties: Administer both standardized and informal assessments, write standard IEP’s including measurable goals.
- More details discussed during Interview
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
We are looking to fill this position ASAP! If you have any additional questions, please be sure to reach out. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement