School Social Work Contract Position | Near Arlington Heights, IL | Full-time
Arlington Heights, IL 14 days agoApply Now
A contract position for a school social worker is available near Arlington Heights, Illinois. This school district is looking for a candidate excited about changing students’ lives. The position is for the summer of the 2021-2022 school year. Please see below for specifics.
- Providing support to students in general education and special education
- High school students and older
- Contract dates: 06.06.22 – 06.10.22
- Must be licensed as a Social Worker in IL (LSW or LCSW)
- Must have Master’s level degree in Social Work
You can receive great benefits! This position comes with excellent benefits including health, life, and dental insurance. We also offer a 401(K) with company matching, and you will also receive your paycheck weekly!
To apply for this position, please click below. You can also email me, Lauren Wernert, your resume or call me (678) 538-6724.
I look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement