A school district in the Marshall, MI area is looking to add a School Social Worker to their team for this upcoming 2022-2023 school year. This job is a contract position that will be for the entire school year. See more job details below!
- Full time
- Starting Date- August 22, 2022
- Ending Date- June 8, 2023
- Caseload| K-12
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree in School Social Work
- Social Worker State Teaching license in School Social Work (MSW or LCSW)
- State Licensed School Social Worker
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- Weekly Pay
If this job fits what you are looking for, I encourage you to apply below! The school is wanting to interview as soon as possible, please apply with an up-to-date resume and be prepared to give interview availability.
You can contact me during regular office hours via text/phone with any questions.
Shayla Sperin | 678-710-7950
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement