Location: Brighton, MI
Job Overview: Soliant is seeking two dedicated School Social Workers to join our team for the upcoming academic year. These positions will be based in Brighton, MI, and will primarily serve students in a variety of educational settings, including High School, Elementary/Middle, and the Early Childhood Center. We are also looking for a Part-Time Special Education School Social Worker to work with Elementary grades K-5 at a single location. If you are a compassionate and qualified social worker with a passion for helping students succeed, we encourage you to apply.
- Provide direct social work services to students in need, including assessment, counseling, crisis intervention, and case management.
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and parents to develop and implement individualized plans for students with social and emotional challenges.
- Conduct home visits and assessments to gain a comprehensive understanding of students' needs.
- Assist in the development and implementation of behavior intervention plans and Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Act as an advocate for students and families, connecting them with community resources and support services.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all social work interventions and services provided.
- Master's Degree in Social Work (MSW) from an accredited program.
- Valid School Social Worker Certification in the state of Michigan.
- Michigan School Social Worker Certification (required).
- Experience working in an educational setting is preferred but not mandatory.
- Number of Positions: 2
- Location: Brighton, MI
- Duration: September 19th, 2023 - June 13th, 2024
- Grade Levels: High School, Elementary/Middle, Early Childhood Center
- Special Education Assignment: Part-Time, Elementary grades K-5
- Work Hours: Approximately 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM, 3 days per week
- Caseload: Approximately 20 students
If you are a dedicated School Social Worker who is committed to making a positive impact on students' lives and helping them overcome social and emotional challenges, we would love to hear from you. To apply for this position, please contact Haley Tackett at [email protected] or call 470-571-3884.
Join us in shaping a brighter future for students in Brighton, MI!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement