Soliant is working with a great school district in the Detroit, Michigan area that has a need for a School Social Worker for the school year! This district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
Details are as follows:
About the Position:
- Full-time hours (Monday-Friday)
- Providing support to students, working with family support systems, counseling, Social-Emotional curriculum, etc.
- Collaborating with School Counselors and other Social Workers
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- Michigan Social Work License (LCSW, LMSW, etc.)
- Michigan DOE School Social Work Endorsement
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- Previous experience in schools and/or working with children is preferred
- W2 Contracted position
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- Optional benefits (medical, vision, dental, 401k)
To be considered for this position, please apply online and send your resume to Katey Cale by email at: [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement