Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of middle school students? Do you possess strong counseling and social work skills? Soliant has partnered with a school district in the Media, Pennsylvania area to hire a qualified Social Worker for middle school students.
As a School Social Worker, you will play a crucial role in supporting the social, emotional, and behavioral well-being of our students. You will work closely with students, parents, teachers, and administrators to provide comprehensive social work services that foster a positive school environment and enable students to thrive academically and socially.
- Provide individual and group counseling to students experiencing social and emotional challenges.
- Conduct assessments and develop intervention plans to address students' unique needs.
- Collaborate with teachers and staff to create a supportive and inclusive classroom environment.
- Assist in crisis intervention and provide immediate support to students in crisis.
- Work with parents and guardians to address concerns and provide resources for family support.
- Facilitate workshops and training sessions on topics related to mental health, bullying prevention, and social-emotional development.
- Maintain accurate records of student interactions and progress.
- Participate in the school's multidisciplinary team meetings to discuss student needs and develop strategies for improvement.
- Master's degree in Social Work or a related field.
- State licensure as a School Social Worker preferred, but LMSW and LCSW licensed social workers will be considered.
- Previous school-setting experience is preferred, experience with school-aged children is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse student populations.
- Experience in providing counseling and support services to middle school students is preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations related to school social work.
- Dedication to promoting a positive and inclusive school culture.
Benefits and Pay Structure:
- W2 contract for the full 2023/2024 school-year, with contract renewals available.
- Off on all weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance available.
- 401k retirement plan with employer match.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Travel stipends are available for those who qualify.
- Weekly pay, hourly pay for ALL hours worked.
- Reimbursements available for onboarding.
- Pay range is negotiable (Estimated $30 - $40/hr)
Competitive and negotiable hourly rate will be determined based on experience of applicant, as well as school budget. Applicant will not be paid when school is closed. Off on weekends, evenings and school holidays.
W2 contracted position - contract renewals are available if desired!
For questions please Kateryna Kourliak at Soliant Education:
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement