A school district located near Flint, Michigan is looking to hire a Social Worker. This position will be working itinerantly throughout the district providing general social worker duties, including creation of IEPs and analyzing students behaviors.
- 2023 - 2024 School Year
- Full Time
- Multiple Positions Available!
- Working with students with IEP
- Collaborating with Teachers, Psychs, and parents
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Master's degree of Social Work
- Illinois School Social Worker License
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it, apply today! For immediate consideration, send your resume directly to Adonis Bradford at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement