A school district located near Kalamazoo, Michigan is searching for Licensed School Social Worker (LMSW) for their upcoming school year. The director is arranging interviews soon, so apply today! The ideal candidate is a licensed master of social work and has a 310 letter.
School Social Workers are responsible for supporting students and advocating for their physical and emotional well being. They are expected to counsel students, connect at-risk youth with resources and conduct home visits to best provide any additional support that might be needed.
- Full-time (7:30-3:30pm, Monday- Friday)
- Average Caseload of about 30 students
- We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, vision and 401k with employer matching.
- Work with outside agencies to provide support to families
- Develop and provide crisis intervention strategies to improve student success
- Promote the general well-being of students
- Offer mentoring and suggestions for Teachers and other school personnel
- Operate to maximize coping skills for students in difficult situations
- Must have valid License in school social work
- Must have a Master's degree in a related field from an accredited University or College.
- Must have 310 Letter
- Preferred: Experience in schools
For more information on this position, contact Jessica Williams at (770) 557-3222 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement