School Social Worker Needed for a Full-Time Position Near Denver, Colorado
Denver, CO 15 days agoApply Now
A great school district near Denver, Colorado is looking for a School Social Worker for the 2022-2023 school year. This is a full-time, onsite position with a caseload of approximately 25 High School students. This position is a school-based, contract position through Soliant. We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match. This is a great opportunity in a great school district, so apply now for consideration!
- Must have a Masters degree in Social Work
- Must have a Colorado School Social Worker License through Colorado Department of Education
- Provide students with skills to cope with metal health and social stressors.
- Implement MTSS Behavior and Social Emotional Plans.
- Crisis Intervention
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and staff
Employment Type: Full-Time, Contract
2022-2023 School Year
Caseload: approximately 25 high school age students
Pay Range: $21.00-$38.00/hour
- Weekly Compensation
- Health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
Apply now to this position, or email your resume directly to [email protected] to learn about all the opportunities available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement