Job title: Social Worker 2023-2024
We are inspired by school-based professionals, like you, and the commitment you make to your students to help them grow and achieve their goals. That’s why it’s so important for us to support you in finding a job that also works for you. You don’t have to give up your dreams of travel or work in a less than ideal location to have a successful school-based career. We are here to show you the way towards fueling your passions for adventure, travel, and work-life balance while also securing you a job that is meaningful and rewarding. You make a tremendous difference in students’ lives, let us make a difference in yours.
Job position description:
We’re looking for a full-time Social Worker. The ideal candidate is someone who’s licensed in the state of Illinois. This is a contract position for the School Year of 2023 – 2024.
- The School Social Worker facilitates communication among school, home, and community providers, identifies available community resources, and is involved in the identification and implementation of positive behavioral intervention supports (PBIS) and other strategies. The School Social Worker will develop, implement, and lead the schoolwide PBIS tiered system of supports.
School has 95 students (about 50% residents) ages pre-K-adult. There are only 6 w/SSW IEP minutes, but many more in need of evaluations and services. School has been without services all year, so make-up compensatory services are also due to students.
- Start/End: ASAP – June 14, 2024
- 35 hrs a week
Required or Non-negotiables:.
- Master’s degree in social work.
- Completion of approved school social work program or willingness to enroll in and complete the three-course school social work program, while working under a one-year administrative rule waiver
- One year of professional experience as a social worker.
- Working knowledge of the principles, practices and ethical standards of School Social Work; the relevant state and federal laws, rules and regulations.
- Current knowledge of the community resources and support systems available to assist students and their families.
- Ability to communication in American sign language
- Full Master's level Social Worker License
- School Social Work approval or willingness to work under a waiver while completing school social work courses.
Top benefits or perks:
As a team member with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Healthcare, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Licensure Support
- Top Notch Salary
To be considered for our New School Year, please submit your application to here or send your resume to Kyneshia Fearon-Jackson or call/text me at 770-776- 2145 . I look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement