Category Schools - Social Worker
Job Type All Job Types
Soliant has partnered with a school located 30 minutes outside of Santa Fe, NM to place a full-time contract Social Worker, who will "float" between school buildings, supporting students and staff.
As a Social Worker, the applicant will be responsible for:
- Assessing students for substance use, physical and emotional functioning, barriers to academic performance, peer issues, suicidal/homicidal ideation, and access to support systems;
- Developing and implementing treatment plans and discharge plans that support student self-determination;
- Providing direct therapeutic services such as individual, family or group therapy regarding specific issues;
- Providing crisis management services, including assessing for safety;
- Advocating for student services and students’ best interests;
- Providing case management services including, but not limited to, referrals to community resources, collaboration with other professionals;
- Providing training and workshops to teachers, school staff and parents;
- Conducting home visits;
- Identifying and resolving ethical issues;
- Managing and supervising staff; and
- Contributing to a multidisciplinary treatment team.
In order to work in New Mexico public schools, applicants must hold a license in Social Work, issued by the New Mexico Licensing and Regulation Department.
To apply, please send your resume and references to Monica Guu. I look forward to speaking about Soliant's interview and placement process!
Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement