School Social Worker (SSW)- REMOTE OPTIONS | Actively Hiring! - IL
Elizabeth, IL 12 days agoApply Now
Job Description: School Social Worker (SSW)- 23/24 School Year
We are currently seeking a School Social Worker (SSW) to join our team for the upcoming 23-24 school year.
• Promoting the general well-being of students
• Working with outside agencies to provide support to families
• Offering mentoring and suggestions for Teachers and other school personnel
• Developing and providing crisis intervention strategies to improve student success
• Working to maximize coping skills for students in difficult situations
- Requires a Master’s degree in School Social Work
- Must hold an active Social Worker State Teaching License
- active license needed in the applicable state
- At least 2 years of schoolwork experience
- Competitive weekly pay; Pay based on experience
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance, & 401K (if needed)
- Advisory Team Support
To express interest in this position, please send your resume and cover letter HERE.
We look forward to reviewing your application and considering you for this exciting opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me, Jasmine, at 678.713.2168!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement