Soliant Education is working with a school district in the Saxon, SC area to fill School Special Education Teacher Position for the 2023-2024 school year!
This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role.
About the Job:
• Full time
• Contracted for the 23-24 school year
• Setting up interviews for qualified candidates now
• Licenses and Certifications required
• Previous schools experience (preferred)
• 401k plan
• Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
• Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Don’t hesitate to contact me by phone for more details on this job opening.
For consideration, email your resume to [email protected] and call (678) 710-7987
Donald Parish Account Executive
Soliant | www.soliant.com
200 Galleria Parkway Suite 1014 Atlanta, Georgia 30339
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement