School Speech-Language Pathologist 23/24 (SLP or SLPA) in Williamsburg, VA
Williamsburg, VA 20 days agoApply Now
Soliant, in collaboration with a school district in Williamsburg, VA, is currently accepting applications for an experienced and licensed Speech-Language Pathologist contractor (SLP or SLPA). Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of students in need of your expertise!
We are eager to find a qualified and licensed candidate for this position in Williamsburg, VA. If you feel like this is an opportunity that you would like to pursue, check below.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Virginia
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Any other state requirements (if applicable)
- Schools experience preferred
- Be ASHA certified (SLP-CCC) or CFY or SLPA
- Provide SLP services to caseloads
- Develop IEPs
- Evaluate for speech language skills
- Write and present reports
- Complete progress reports
- Keep data
- Full Time or Part time available
- Multiple Openings
- School-year 2023-2024
- Caseload: as of now - Elementary and PreK
- SLPAs are encouraged to apply (supervisor available)
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- Competitive pay
- Guaranteed hours
- License reimbursement
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Angelina Titovtsova | 678-894-0633
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement