School Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Near Santa Clarita, CA
Santa Clarita, CA 3 days agoApply Now
We are looking to hire a talented Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) near Santa Clarita, CA. The school Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) will provide excellent support for the students in the district for the 22/23 school year.
A little about the position:
- Full time 30 hours per week
- Middle and High school caseload
A little about you:
- Must have California State License
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have certified SLP sign off work
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement