We are searching for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to join a school near Raleigh, NC for the current and 22/23 school year!
A little about the position:
- ASAP start Full time for 21/22 School year and 22/23 school year (40 hours per week)
- Part time over summer semester
- K-8th grade caseload
- 30 students on caseload
A little about you:
- Must have North Carolina State License
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have certified SLP sign off work
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement