We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to assist in the development of speech and language skills to help facilitate personal, social, and intellectual development goals of students in Certification/Requirements:
- Master's Degree in Speech Pathology or related field
- Active California SLP license
- Job Details:
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist looking to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students in the 2023/2024 academic year? Join our team at [Your School District Name] and help students in 3rd-5th grades as well as high school students achieve their communication goals. We have two exciting full-time positions available for qualified SLPs.
- Assess and diagnose speech and language disorders in students.
- Develop and implement customized treatment plans and goals.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services to 3rd-5th graders and high school students.
- Collaborate closely with teachers, parents, and fellow professionals to support student progress.
- Maintain accurate and compliant Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and documentation.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment for students.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- State licensure and certification as an SLP.
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with elementary and high school students.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for helping students achieve their communication goals.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students.
If you are a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist with experience working with 3rd-5th graders and high school students and are excited to contribute to their communication development, we encourage you to apply for one of these two rewarding positions.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and three professional references to [[email protected]]. Join us in our mission to empower students and help them reach their full potential through effective speech and language therapy.
- Saire Davis
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement