Category Schools - SLP
Contract School Speech Language Pathologist
- Full Time (37.5 Hours)
- ASAP – May 26th,2023
- Covering maternity leave for the rest of the school year.
- Caseload: 3-5 year olds (autism/non verbal)
- Knowledge of a broad range of assessment strategies and analysis skills
- Develop Individual Educational Plans (IEPs) in compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Hourly Pay: dependent on experience.
- Interviewing over Zoom ASAP
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active Texas SLP Licensure
- Teaching Experience/Certification preferred
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Matching
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Any questions please reach me via phone or email.
Guillermo Martinez | 678-920-5904
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement