Soliant is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist for a wonderful school district in the Wilmette, IL area! Review the qualifications & job description below.
- Masters in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Active SLP license in state of practice
- SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY
- 2022-2023 school year
- Paid weekly
- Guaranteed hours
- Paid for direct and indirect services
- Liability insurance
- Health benefits
- Visual benefits
- Dental benefits
If interested, please contact Haley Varnum for more information on this job opportunity at (678) 710-7663 or email at [email protected].
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement