Soliant is working with a client located around the Lakeville, MN area looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opening in their district. Interviews are happening soon so apply below to be considered for this opening.
Job Details Include:
- 2022-23 school year
- Full or part time
- ASAP start
- Early Childhood
- More info during interview
To qualify, you must have at least:
- Master of Science degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- License in state of practice required or ability to acquire before starting
Apply below now or email your resume to Haley Varnum at [email protected] Please feel free to contact for more information.
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Senior Account Executive
Direct: (678) 710-7663
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement