Do you want to make a difference for kids in a school setting? Join us and our mission to positively impact the lives of incredible students through speech therapy. Soliant is seeking a collaborative and passionate SLP to provide services for a wonderful community located around the Philadelphia, MS area.
The school district is actively interviewing candidates to find the best fit! If you would like to be considered, please apply as soon as possible.
- Full Time and Guaranteed Hours
- K-12 (exact caseload determined by director)
- License and Certifications in Mississippi
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
Apply below or email your resume to Madina Rahman at [email protected] Please feel free to contact me by call, text or e-mail regarding any questions you may have about this or any other positions we have open!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement