We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Midland, MI for the 22/23 school year.
About the position:
- Full time, 35 hours per week
- Various caseloads available PreK – High School
- Experience with assistive technology is a plus
- Will consider CFY
- Must have Michigan state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, 401K, housing assistance and weekly pay.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement