Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract Duration: The director can currently only promise the position through December, with the possibility of extension through the end of the school year (EOSY). A decision on the extension will be made in November.
Caseload: Cambridge Elementary School, Cambridge, VT
We are seeking a dedicated and qualified School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team at Cambridge Elementary School in Cambridge, VT. This is a full-time position with the current contract commitment through December, with the potential for extension until the end of the school year (EOSY). A final decision on the extension will be made in November.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech and language disorders in students.
- Develop and implement individualized speech and language therapy plans.
- Provide direct therapy services to students with communication needs.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student progress.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of therapy sessions and progress.
- Participate in IEP (Individualized Education Plan) meetings and contribute to the development of student goals.
- Valid licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Vermont.
- Experience working in a school setting is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of students and adapt therapy plans as needed.
The director will make a decision on the potential extension of the contract through the end of the school year (EOSY) in November. The decision will be communicated to the selected candidate at that time.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and interest in the position.
Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement