Speech Language Pathologist Tele-therapy Assignment in California
Now interviewing for a SLP-CCC to work full or part time with a school district in California. The ideal candidate will be organized, have exceptional skills, tech savvy, and ready to take part in the revolution of Speech Therapy.
We provide each therapist with one of a kind technical and clinical training. The SLP will be supported throughout the assignment with technical/clinical support, access to online games, tools, and testing materials.
The following requirements are necessary to be considered:
- Current California SLP license or ability to obtain license
- ASHA CCC's
- At least 2 years of schools experience
- Working knowledge of the IEP process
- Updated computer with high speed internet
To be submitted for consideration, email your resume to our Account Executive, Madison Baldridge, at [email protected] or call directly at (770) 225-3166 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement