Soliant Health is now accepting applicants for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist position for the upcoming school year. The ideal candidate will be working with students in the Austin, TX area.
This is a moderately sized district with a very supportive team and manageable caseloads. Caseload determinations are still in flux; applicants with particular caseload preferences should make that known to their Soliant recruiter.
As a Speech-Language Pathologist, applicants will have the following day-to-day responsibilities:
- Assess student communication skills
- Coordinate meetings to present evaluation results, develop treatment plans, and/or provide training to parents/students/staff.
- Provide therapy to students in either one-on-one or group settings
In addition to clinical expertise in the field of speech-language pathology, applicants can best distinguish themselves in terms of organization and communication abilities. We seek efficient multi-taskers who are practiced at managing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Active TX, SLP license
- Full time 37.5 hours/week
- Full School Year
- Therapists who provide bilingual services are encouraged to apply!
Sound like a position you can thrive in? Send your application to Katherine at [email protected]
I welcome phone inquiries at 678-710-7972
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement