School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Full-Time - Archbald, PA
Archbald, PA 17 days agoApply Now
Location: Archbald, PA
Job Type: Full-Time
Hours: 35 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: February 28, 2024
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Archbald, Pennsylvania. This full-time position involves working with itinerant students in local preschools within Lackawanna County. The caseload initially includes 25 students but may increase to up to 45 students.
- Active Speech-Language Pathologist license in the state of Pennsylvania.
- School-based experience.
- Willingness to obtain necessary Pennsylvania clearances.
- Availability for a Zoom interview.
As a School Speech-Language Pathologist in our district, you will play a vital role in supporting the communication and language development of preschool students. Your responsibilities will include providing assessments, therapy, and support services to help these young learners succeed in their educational journey.
- Provide speech and language assessments for students to identify communication needs.
- Develop and implement individualized therapy plans based on student assessments.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school professionals to support student success.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and communication with stakeholders.
- Attend IEP meetings and contribute to the development and review of individualized education plans.
- Stay up-to-date with best practices in speech and language therapy.
This position is located in Archbald, Pennsylvania, within Lackawanna County.
Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement