We are searching for a talented Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a school near Tustin, CA for the 22/23 school year! The director is ready to start interviewing candidates for this opportunity. Please apply through our website for immediate consideration.
A little about the position:
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Elementary and high school caseloads available
- Students have special needs and some use AAC devices
- Evaluations, therapy, IEP meetings
A little about you:
- Must have California state Speech Language Pathology license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement