Soliant is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in Kingsland, Georgia. This position is full-time, school-based, and flexible caseload. Apply today to start your new career!
- Help meet the performance standards of Camden County school district by identifying and treating children who are eligible for the speech-language program
- Additional activities may include Individual Education Program (IEP), treatment plan development, data collection, and report writing
- Literacy achievement of students with communication disorders, as well as other learners who are at risk for school failure, or those who struggle in this school setting
- Ensure that all students receive quality, culturally competent services
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state (flexible)
- Experience working with children
Please feel free to contact [email protected] for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement