Soliant is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team of educators near Chesapeake, VA.
- Full Time | Monday-Friday
- K-12 Caseload
- Active License Required
- Must have a master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Traveling Relocation Compensation
- Health benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
- CEU Reimbursement
Interviews are happening as soon as possible so please apply below to be considered part of the process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement