Job Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Tempe, AZ and surrounding areas
Soliant Education, a leading provider of educational staffing solutions, is seeking a talented and compassionate School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Tempe, AZ, and surrounding areas for the 2023/2024 school year. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with diverse student populations and make a meaningful difference in their lives while enjoying the warm climate and rich cultural experiences of Arizona.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations to identify students' speech and language disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) and therapy interventions to address students' communication needs.
- Provide direct speech-language therapy services to students in individual or group settings.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication skills in the classroom and home environments.
- Monitor and track students' progress, adjust therapy goals as needed, and document therapy sessions accurately.
- Provide guidance and training to teachers and staff regarding speech and language strategies and accommodations.
- Participate in team meetings, multidisciplinary evaluations, and IEP meetings as required.
- Master's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology.
- Current Arizona State License in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Previous experience working as a School SLP is preferred, but new graduates with relevant clinical experience are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of evidence-based therapy techniques and familiarity with a variety of communication disorders.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a collaborative team.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance plans.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Professional development opportunities and access to continuing education resources.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Relocation assistance (if applicable).
If you are a passionate and dedicated School Speech-Language Pathologist looking for an exciting opportunity in the Tempe area, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to Madison Logan at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement