Job Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Lansing, MI and surrounding areas
Soliant Education, a leading provider of educational staffing solutions, is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team for the 2023/2024 school year. We have an exciting opportunity available near Lansing, MI, and the surrounding areas. This is your chance to make a meaningful impact on the communication skills of diverse student populations while being part of a vibrant community in the heart of Michigan.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations to identify students with speech and language disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) and therapy interventions to address students' unique communication needs.
- Provide direct speech-language therapy services to students individually or in groups.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication skills in both classroom and home environments.
- Monitor and track students' progress, making adjustments to therapy goals as necessary, and maintain accurate documentation of therapy sessions.
- Offer guidance and training to teachers and staff on effective speech and language strategies and accommodations.
- Participate actively in team meetings, multidisciplinary evaluations, and IEP meetings as required.
- Master's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology.
- Current Michigan State License in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Prior experience working as a School SLP is preferred; however, new graduates with relevant clinical experience are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of evidence-based therapy techniques and familiarity with various communication disorders.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a collaborative team.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance plans.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Professional development opportunities and access to continuing education resources.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate School Speech-Language Pathologist seeking an exciting opportunity in the Lansing area, we want to hear from you! Join our team and make a difference in the lives of students while being part of a vibrant community. To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to Madison Logan at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement