Evaluates speech, language, cognitive, and communication impairments, as well as swallowing, airway, clinical voice and resonance disorders. Develops and administers speech therapy programs and treatments age groups defined by clinical competency. The duties of this position require patient and family education and the exercise of courtesy and patience in speaking with and assisting patients, families, medical personnel and others in order to provide quality customer service.
1. Master's degree in Speech/Language Pathology.
2. Must be certified in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
3. Must be certified (CCC) by the American Speech/Language and Hearing Association,
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume and three (3) references to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement