School Speech Pathology Assistant Position | Indianapolis Area
Soliant has partnered with a supportive district in the Indiana area to hire a Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) for a full-time, school-based opening. Previous experience in school is preferred but not required.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Responsibilities and Job Details:
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to provide services
- Work with ASD students
Qualifications and Education:
- Indiana state license required upon start
- Schools-based and/or pediatric experience preferred
To learn more about this position or others like it, please reach apply here or out to Jasmine Miller at 678-459-1150 or [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement