Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful and supportive school district. We aim to hire a full-time, schools experienced, licensed, Occupational Therapist (OT) contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active licensure approved by the state board of Occupational Therapy of California
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Have school-based experience as an OT**
- Caseload: Elementary
- 4 school sites
- 40 hours per week. 8:00am start time.
- Contract: ASAP - End of school-year
- ???????ESY and 2023-2024 school year renewal
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Positions fill quickly this time of year! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant | Senior Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement