At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To OT's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in a school setting, we still have opportunities for the current school year!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful and supportive school district.
To qualify you must:
- Have active licensure approved by the state board of Occupational Therapy of Illinois
- Have Degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Have school-based experience as an OT
- Have active Illinois teaching license
- Near Kingston, IL
- 2 days/week - 15 hrs/wk
- EC, Elementary and Middle School ages
- Contract: ASAP - remainder of the school year
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Positions fill quickly this time of year! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant | Senior Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement