Category Schools - PT
Job Type Contract
At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To PT's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in a school setting, we still have opportunities for you for this school year!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Oregon. Soliant aims to hire full-time, schools experienced, licensed, Physical Therapist (PT) contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active licensure approved by the state board of Physical Therapy of Oregon
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy
- Have school-based experience
- Have experience with IEP
- Caseload: Birth - 5 year old experience preferred
- Remainder of 2022-2023 school-year
- Working with other professionals such as SLPs and OTs
- Start ASAP
- Full-time hours
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Positions fill quickly this time of year! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant | Senior Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement