A school district in the Atlanta area has multiple openings for licensed School Psychologists for the 2022-2023 School Year.
This could be a part-time or full-time position, and the district is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Duties: Testing, Counseling, or based on experience
- 2-3 school sites
- Start ASAP - May 2023
- On-site attendance or Hybrid
- Weekly pay and guaranteed hours
- Must have active Georgia licensure
- Masters degree or high in Psychology
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
- 3-4 references
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement