Seeking Physical Therapists in the San Francisco Area for the 22/23 EOSY! Full-Time
San Francisco, CA 8 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - PT
Job Type Contract
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Title: Physical Therapist
We are interviewing for a Physical Therapist to work in our school in San Francisco, CA!
- Start ASAP
- End June 2nd, 2023
- Likely renewal for the 23/24 SY if interested!
- Full Time
- Caseload Size
- Up to 40 students
- Performs evaluations on each student recommended for the Physical Therapy services.
- Provides direct and/or consultative services to students as needed.
- Provides appropriate services to help each student to function as independently as possible.
- Assesses, monitors, and provides for needs in assigned school(s).
- Consult with the teacher to link therapy with IEP goal and objectives.
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy
- Active CA Physical Therapist License
- Schools Experience preferred but not required
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Industry Leading Benefits
- 401(k) and Retirement Plan Options
If you are interested in working in a school and are a qualified fit, please send your resume to Brittany Mohundro or 470-299-1186.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement