Soliant is looking to hire a Sign Language Interpreter to provide services to a partner school district for the 2022/23 school-year.
- Hourly rate - based on school budget and experience of applicant
- Full-time for the full school-year, weekends/evenings/holidays off
- Benefits (401K, health, vision, dental) are available
- W2 employee contract for the full school year, with renewals available if desired
Previous experience in a school-setting is highly preferred. 3.5 score or higher on the Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment (EIPA) is preferred, but lower scores and experience will be considered. If you hold other certifications such as the RID/NIC, that is accepted!
To apply, please send resume and references to Kateryna Kourliak.
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement