Soliant is working with a school district in the Mountain View, California area that needs a Sign Language Interpreter. The district needs the teacher full-time, for the duration of this school year and possibly for the 2022-2023 school year to help in a school setting. If you would like to become a member of our team and expand your career, apply now!
· Full-Time (35 hours per week)
· 1:1 caseload with Elementary, Middle, or High School student
· Job Duties: Providing interpreting services to student, teachers, and staff in a academic and non-academic setting, collaborating with other certified school staff, and attend students IEP meetings.
·4.0 EIPA score or Higher or RID/NAD certification
· Must be comfortable with going on-site.
If interested in the position, please apply online and send your resume to Amanda Yarger by email at: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement