Sign Language Interpreter (2023-2024) Near New Orleans, LA
Soliant is partnering with a school district near New Orleans, LA to fill a Sign Language Interpreter opening! Experience with children is highly preferred. Preferably seeking someone that is already licensed. Details about the position are given below! Resumes are being reviewed and interviewed immediately, so please apply to be considered!
- Experience with children preferred.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Sign Language Interpreter experience
- Bachelor's Degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
- EIPA 3.0 or higher
- 1:1 Student Support
- Assisting Students with Lessons and Everyday Activities
Full Benefits including:
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance.
- 401K plan with company matching.
- Weekly Pay
If you are interested, please complete the application and either attach your resume or send it directly to [email protected]soliant.com. Feel free to contact me via email or give me a call at 470-482-6533 if you have any questions or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities we may have!
Our agency offers amazing compensation packages with relocation assistance that can be added for those that would be traveling if you are not local to the area!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement