We are interviewing for a Sign Language Interpreter. Come be a part of a great school district with constant support. Please see details below:
Location: Centralia, Washington
- Full Time | Onsite Only
- Working 1:1 with a 5th Grade Student
- Open to New Grads!!!
- Interviewing Now!
- Bachelors Level Degree in ASL or Educational Interpreting
- Valid Washington State ESA Certificate
- Active state licensure for WA
- Able to obtain valid Washington State ESA certificate for SLI with appropriate Endorsement(s)
- Current first aid and CPR certification.
- Competitive Pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please apply below, and contact me directly either by phone or email. My direct contact information is below. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement