Onsite Paraprofessional Position for the 22-23 School year:
Soliant has partnered with a school district to fill a vacant position for a Paraprofessional. Ideally, our team is looking for Serious and driven Applicants that are passionate about student success, Career Growth and Personal Development. Check out the job details below and apply now!
Description of Position:
- Contract Position-W2
- Caseload: 9th Grade Male Student with Special Education
- Full-time/Onsite: M-F 40hrs a Week
- Primary Duties: 1:1 Support Role, Assist students with completion of daily work assignments, Observe student safety, Toileting Support, Assist students with organizing daily assignments, Works with small groups of students in various subject areas, Monitor students whereabouts, Performs other duties as assigned by the principal or designee, Good Communications, interpersonal and record-keeping Skills.
-Associates or Bachelor Degree Preferred***
- Will accept High School Diploma
- Experience Working with Kids
- Experience in Behavior Field
- CPR-First Aid Certification Preferred
- Experience in American Sign Language is a PLUS!
Competitive Hourly Pay Rates Determined By Experience
Matching 401(k) Plan
Extensive medical coverage
Professional Development Reimbursement
- Weekly Paycheck
Interested parties should submit their resumes to [email protected] and call or text 6787107732. We are looking for excellent candidates across the nation. If you are interested in relocating or other opportunities, please contact us.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement