We are interviewing for a Sign Language Interpreter. Come be a part of a great school district with constant support. This assignment is for the rest of the 21/22 school year with possible extension!
Location: Near Joliet, Illinois
- Full Time | 35 hrs./week
- Monday – Friday
- 1:1 Caseload
- Elementary Student
- Interviewing Now!
- Bachelors Level Degree in ASL or Educational Interpreting
- Certifications: EIPA, RID or NIC
- Competitive Pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please apply below, and contact me directly either by phone or email. My direct contact information is below. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement