Soliant has collaborated with a school district in the Olympia, Washington area that is seeking a Sign Language Interpreter. This will be a contracted assignment for the school year.
- Provide educational interpreting services during the school day in academic and extracurricular activities.
- On-site only
- Weekly pay.
- Extensive benefits package.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Need 3.5 EIPA or RID Certification
- Proficiency in American Sign Language (ASL)
- Bachelor's Degree in ASL Interpreting preferred but not required.
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement