Soliant is working with a small school district near Skokomish, WA, and is seeking a part-time Speech-Language Pathologist to work with Early Childhood students for the remainder of the school year.
Additional information on caseload numbers, extent of student service minutes, and other details of day-to-day responsibilities will be discussed in a direct interview with administrators. This is a great opportunity for part-time SLPs in the area looking to add hours to their current commitments, or for retired SLPs who aren't quite ready to hang up their therapy hats.
- Providing speech and/or language therapy to students identified with communication disorders.
- Maintaining accurate service records of students on caseload
- Evaluating students with suspected communication disorders; making recommendations for speech and language services as needed
- Providing comprehensive written report of observations, assessment results, and recommendations within the standards established by state guidelines
- Developing speech and language goals in Individualized Education Programs
- Developing integrated goals with other education staff for students with multiple or other disabilities.
- Consulting with school staff and parents on the inclusion of materials to support speech and language development, or other areas of curriculum related to speech and language.
- Billing Medicaid for speech services
We seek candidates who are:
- Professional and accountable
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Washington SLP license
- ESA (Educational Support Associate) credential
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement