Sleep Tech - Charleston, SC - travel stipends available
Charleston, South Carolina Posted 24 days agoApply Now
We are an established Healthcare recruiting company with several offices nationally that offers its employees competitive compensation, meal and housing stipends, as well as benefits.
The Company: Soliant Health is partnered with hundreds of hospitals nationwide and we pride ourselves on having great working relationships with healthcare professionals.
· We are well-seasoned with 27 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
· We believe in taking great care of professionals who take care of others for a living.
The Position : We’re looking for a Sleep Tech for a travel contract (13 weeks). We offer competitive compensation.
· We offer travel, housing, and meal stipends.
· We also offer health benefits available.
· BLS (through AHA) required.
· EPIC charting experience preferred.
· Testing on patients 2 months old-99 years old.
· Night shifts.
The Location: The medical facility is based in Charleston, SC. Whether you're looking to immerse yourself in a rich coastal culture, hop on a tour, splash in the waves or find your bliss in a spa oasis, you'll find what you are looking for in Charleston.
Why Should You Apply?
· Competitive industry pay
· On-the-job training and expansion of skills
· Get outside your comfort zone
Click 'Apply Now', or send your most up-to-date resume to Lauren Eicher: email@example.com
You will get a response within 1 business day.Apply Now
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Travel Registered Respiratory Therapist, OhioMarion, OH
Client in Marion, OH is now accepting candidates for a travel Registered Respiratory Therapist. Are...
Travel Job Respiratory Therapist Full-Time - Danville, PADanville, PA
Soliant is looking for an experienced Registered Respiratory Therapist eager and ready to take on a...