A school district near Lacey, Washington is hiring for a full-time Sign Language Interpreter contract position. We are looking for a qualified candidate for the 2022-2023 school year and hope to interview and hire ASAP. This is a supportive school district looking for a dedicated professional to join the team.
You’ll receive competitive wages and benefits such as health, life, and dental insurance.
Please review the specifics and qualifications below.
- Contract dates: 09/01/2022 to 06/15/2023
- Full-time (37.5 hrs/wk)
- Providing interpreting services for a fifth grade student
- Degree in Educational Interpreting or ASL
- Criminal Justice Fingerprint Clearances
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates (or able to obtain these)
- EIPA score: 4.0 or greater or certification from RID/NIC
Apply below. Email your resume to me, Lauren Wernert, or call me at (678) 538 - 6724 if you would like more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement